Custom MANIFEST Resource
It adds custom MANIFEST resources to the protected file.
It may help in the following cases:
- Visual Styles Common Controls manifest allows you to enable graphical themes of Windows XP/Vista for the protected file,
- MS Visual Studio 2005/2008 manifest allows you to check whether Visual Studio 2005/2008 runtime libraries are installed,
- Each manifest can be edited manually and may contain information about the product developer, its description,
- Manifest may help to define that the protected file should be run under administrative privileges and so on.
- You may select your own .manifest file that should be embedded into the protected file.
The only limitation there is the developer's imagination!