anti debugger in v4.30 and later versions

x64 version issues
mahzad

Re: anti debugger in v4.30 and later versions

Post by mahzad »

thanks alot.
I am using v6.8 .Are x86 dlls compatible in the my version?

how to verify out put of protected dll ? by using tools such as IDA pro, Is it correct ?
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Protection of x86 dll can be done with any version of Enigma, I'm talking about ability to set code markers for protection of pieces of code using EP_Marker function, like in example I posted above.
If you wish to use version 6.80, you can set markers using .inc files. Check Examples folder to view how to do that.
mahzad

Post by mahzad »

thanks a lot
Examples folder are for VB and Delphi while developer is using VC. how do I guide developers?
mahzad

Post by mahzad »

Enigma wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:06 am
Protection of x86 dll can be done with any version of Enigma
, I'm talking about ability to set code markers for protection of pieces of code using EP_Marker function, like in example I posted above.
If you wish to use version 6.80, you can set markers using .inc files. Check Examples folder to view how to do that.
really !should we only purchase one x64 bit enigma for both of them?
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

mahzad wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:12 am thanks a lot
Examples folder are for VB and Delphi while developer is using VC. how do I guide developers?
You can check example of another marker, in the following folder "Examples\MarkersRegCrypt\Simple\Visual C++\"
The difference is only that you have to use markers vm_begin/vm_end and vm_risc_begin/vm_risc_end
mahzad wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:20 am really !should we only purchase one x64 bit enigma for both of them?
This depends on a files that you would like to protect. If your files are both x86 and x64, then both versions should be ordered and used.