Internal error 0x7102 occured error

Issues related to Enigma Virtual Box
ucanbizon

Internal error 0x7102 occured error

Post by ucanbizon »

Hi,

I have just downloaded Enigma Virtual box and wanted to embed a DLL file into my EXE and got the final exe file "xxxxxx_boxed.exe" without any errors.

But, when I click to "xxxxx_boxed.exe" to run, I get the error "Internal error 0x7102 occured error".

Details you may need.
The exe file is written by me with VB6 and it is enveloped with HASP protection. That means, it is working only with a proper HASP protection key/dongle in any USB port. (licensing issue)

The DLL file is also written by me with VB6.

I am using Windows 10

When I run the "xxxxxx_boxed.exe" while the dongle is not plugged, I get a message "No license key" as It should be.
But when I run "xxxxx_boxed.exe" while the dongle is plugged, I get a message "internal error 0x7102 occured"

Your hints are needed please.

Thank in advance and take care.
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Internal error 0x7102 occured error

Post by Enigma »

Hi, looks like this is some incompatiblity with HASP protection.
Since you "No license key" message on start, I assume the file supports packing and it works well.
Problem seems happens when program start communicating with dongle.

Maybe you have some remote test computer, where we can test EVB? We can connect to computer using Remote Desktop Connection and do some tests. Computer has to have dongle plugged in.
ucanbizon

Post by ucanbizon »

Thank you for your answer.

If I can get a permission from IT team chief about remote access then I will arrange a PC for your test purposes and I will let you know.
ucanbizon

Post by ucanbizon »

As far as I understand about the documents of Enigma Protector, it can be used for virtual boxing purposes, right?

If yes, do you think that I will have the same error If I purchase EnigmaProtector?
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

ucanbizon wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:59 pm If yes, do you think that I will have the same error If I purchase EnigmaProtector?
You can try DEMO version.

But since Enigma Virtual Box and Enigma Protector's Virtual Box use similar functionality, I think that the result will be the same.

I recommend you to ask HASP team to clarify, what does this error mean. We have other customers who use our solution with HASP well, so not sure what could be wrong in this case.