Out Of Memory Problem

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
Phenomix

Out Of Memory Problem

Post by Phenomix »

hi i have a many additional files and i want to protect with my main exe... additional files has big size like 600 or 700 mb when i want to protect enigma say out of memory and cant protect any idea?
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Out Of Memory Problem

Post by Enigma »

Hi, do you add these files to Virtual Box? Or you add these files to Advanced Input panel?
What is the size of the main exe file?
Phenomix

Post by Phenomix »

Advanced Input panel
my main exe is small 7 mb
but additional exe file is big like 700 and 600 mb...
problem with protect additional files
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Can you please let me know where you specify these additional files, is it "Additional Input" panel, right or no?
Phenomix

Post by Phenomix »

Advanced input -> Select additional files to protect -> after add here check -> protect additional files after main executable
Phenomix

Post by Phenomix »

and i test again No matter additional or main exe when exe file is large size(i test 500mb exe file) enigma cant protected and out of memory error...any plugin or way for solved this problem?
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Probably, these files are too big to protect them.

Some our customers have similar problems, we usually solve them using another way.

Can you please let me know, how did you get such big executable files? Did you use another software to generate them? Please describe this as much carefully as possible.
Phenomix

Post by Phenomix »

ok some apps can create big size files like adobe flash ...
for example we have a small main exe and many of big size additional exe file from multimedia apps ..we wanna to protect all project ... and we have a problem...actually all multimedia publishers have a big files and with this problem sadly we can't use enigma...
please if u have a any method for solved this problem share .

ps: if any way to don't run additional exe without regiteration (when main exe registered run) is perfect.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

OK, this make sense.

Since you told that you have one small exe file, but heavy additional files, then you could do the following:
1. Select this exe file as a file to protect
2. Use Virtual Box - Files feature to merge all additional files to one.

This way will work just fine.

PS: usually our customers are trying to use 3rd tools to merge additional files to exe and then use Enigma Protector, as a result they get heavy exe file that is not suitable for protection. In most cases, if you do not use these 3rd tools to make a big exe, you could use Virtual Box feature of Enigma Protector to merge files into one protected exe. This is a correct way how it should be used.
Phenomix

Post by Phenomix »

well with this option in result we have a big output exe file and in weak system run so slow...
another question any way in virtual box and file option we can split output to few part for run faster?