Microsoft .NET framework Issue

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
dbtech

Microsoft .NET framework Issue

Post by dbtech »

After updating to the latest version I had to make new version of my app, the app was working great I did not do any new modification in Enigma protector and not in my visual studio code too.
Then I released and gets :

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'HtmlAgilityPack, Version=1.11.24.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=bd319b19eaf3b43a' or one of its dependencies. Attempt to access invalid address. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800701E7)
File name: 'HtmlAgilityPack, Version=1.11.24.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=bd319b19eaf3b43a'

I am sure it is caused by your system, please CHECK this and FIX asap,

REGARDS.
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Microsoft .NET framework Issue

Post by Enigma »

Hi, can you please re-download and install latest version of Enigma Protector 6.70, I hope the problem will be fixed there.
dbtech

Post by dbtech »

I have the latest version!
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Yes, I know, but we updated the recent version just few days, there was some problem found and we fixed it, this problem may cause the issue you described. So please try to download and install it again.

If the issue still exists, can you please send us non protected sample at support@enigmaprotector.com that we can test out on our development environment?
dbtech

Post by dbtech »

Hello,
WHERE you see new version?
My Enigma show: 6.70 (build 20200428) and in the PANEL there is : Enigma Protector 6.70 Build 20200428 Release 28/4/2020

SO WILL YOU FIX THIS?? I cant delivery my products and IT WAS WORKED .
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

dbtech wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:14 am WHERE you see new version?
There is NO new version, we just updated the file of recent version. You do NOT see new version, but the setup file WAS updated.

Can you provide us with non protected file for testing?
dbtech

Post by dbtech »

I re-downlaod the SAME VERSION it FIXED the ERROR ... BUT My proxyscraper.dll is VERY SLOW NOW
dbtech

Post by dbtech »

Now another issue this issue but is long time ago and I thouht something bad with my code ,but it was not, in fact it was your Enigma some plugin or code prevent from scraping and use socks4 protocol proxies.
IF THIS reference is added under virtual box: Newtonsoft.Json.dll IT CRASH all app down.

I can of course place outside but I have developed own type "Newtonsoft.Json.dll" so I need it to add inside virtualbox.

thanks for checking.
hooriya

Post by hooriya »

Hello everybody,

I'm using the "bindingRedirect" element in my web.config to allow updates of my referenced assembly without recompiling my website. But I still receive the same error:

Could not load file or assembly 'TestLibrary, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c417d4d39ba0d6b2' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

I built my website with version 1.0.0.0 of "TestLibrary". After that I created a version 1.1.0.0 of "TestLibrary" which I placed in the "bin" folder of my website. When accessing the website, the error above is shown.

I read that it's possible to redirect assemblies to newer versions with the "bindingRedirect" element in the web.config. My web.config looks like this:

<runtime>
<assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
<dependentAssembly>
<assemblyIdentity name="TestLibrary" publicKeyToken="c417d4d39ba0d6b2" culture="neutral" />
<bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.0.0.0" newVersion="1.1.0.0" />
</dependentAssembly>
</assemblyBinding>
</runtime>

But even with that element, the error is still shown!

However, when I place the same XML in the "machine.config", my website works just fine. But I do not want to alter the "machine.config" if it isn't necessary.

Btw: If I place the old and the new assembly in the GAC, the website is always using the old version, even if I use the "bindingRedirect" trick.

Does anybody know a solution for my problem?
dbtech

Post by dbtech »

bro you compiling the web app the enigma protector is about to protect your main exe file or dll files libs :)