Run command to virtual box file

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
dbtech

Run command to virtual box file

Post by dbtech »

Hello,
I have a Data folder with my docker files inside.
I run this docker script using CMD in windows :
cd Desktop\Data
then once I'm inside the docker script main folder I can run it and build:
docker-compose build
and:
docker-compose up --scale mycode

I need to protect this Data folder so I put Data folder inside Virtualbox but the command doesn't work "cd Application.StartupPath + \Data"

So WHAT is the command from my application vb.net to navigate to that "Data" folder if it is inside VirtualBox ?

Application.StartupPath & "\Data\"

thx for help
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Run command to virtual box file

Post by Enigma »

Hi dbtech, looks like the problem is solved, Application.StartupPath & "\Data\" has to work.
VkljvZFlHa

Post by VkljvZFlHa »

It doesnt work + OR & it doesnt find the file.
dbtech

Post by dbtech »

ERROR I GET when try to execute cmd commands: Can't find a suitable configuration file in this directory or any parent. Are you in the right directory?
dbtech

Post by dbtech »

so could you fix it? It is a docker files which I have to protect, so why enigma not work on this virtualbox?
I have latest enigma version so will you fix it nad release new ?
It is urgent so if you want me keep subscribe you fix this bug because it is important to be able write in protected virtualbox and read files like docker compose, I dont put inside .dll files.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Can you please send us non protected files (including files in Virtual Box, project .enigma file) at support@enigmaprotector.com, we will check it out?
dbtech

Post by dbtech »

I cant send non protected files man common what is this support?
so listen and fix pls this issue!

Because it DOESNT work if you PUT docker compose files INSIDE virtualbox and then you expect the DOCKER in windows to RUN this files FROM the application which protecting this files inside your enigma virtualbox.

SO Docker virtualbox CAN NOT communicate with the ENIGMA compressed or non compressed virtualbox files

I need this very soon else I will be forced to find other protector man so common I worte you emai land still you not replied I know you have lot of customers and emaisl daily but this is somthing you should already fixed because in virtualbox we put files to protect not only .dll so I hope you do it man asap :(