License Keys

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
NotWyatt

License Keys

Post by NotWyatt »

Hello, so I was wondering if ive been doing this all wrong this whole time and if so im gonna be sad lol. So when I do my license keys I do HWID and Days in the checked list. I generate my keys like normal and lets say I type 1 for the days, does the automatically make it end in 1 day? even if I check the stolen box before 1 day is over the key still works ( tested on a separate pc of mine ). was just wondering If I was doing something wrong.
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: License Keys

Post by Enigma »

Hi, if you mark the key stolen, it won't be automatically recognized by all protected files as a stolen, just because how do they know that the key is marked as stolen?

If you marked key as stolen, it will be declined by all files that you protected after you did that. So all files that you protect before mark key as stolen will still accept it, but all files protected after will decline it. I hope that this logic is pretty clear?

If you wish the appliacation to reject the stolen key immediately, you need to use the version with online activation, so your application will connect to internet every execution or after some period to check if the key is still active: http://enigmaprotector.com/en/aboutoap.html