Command-Line Switches

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
Majid

Command-Line Switches

Post by Majid »

Hi Enigma

I have a suggestion! Ability to add command line switch for target application.

What does it mean and what is its advantage?

Good Question :D

Think I have add this command line switch ---> "-Enigma", Now If someone click on my app it won't run, because you should run it via that switch, I mean the app will run when I use this command ---> "MyApp.exe -Enigma".

The switch will work as a hidden password which is needed to run the protected app.

What do you think Enigma?
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Command-Line Switches

Post by Enigma »

Hi Majid, I could write a plugin for you that will do it, do you want? No problems :)
Majid

Post by Majid »

That's Great! In my opinion Switch is the advanced mode of start-up password :)
Majid

Post by Majid »

Hi Enigma

I have another suggestion! In Start-Up Password Section add this ability: User can enter password via batch script. For example instead of running the app in normal mode and entering the password in the appeared window, He runs a batch script which will enter password automatically. Something like this : "Myapp.exe -password(12345)", then if He runs this command no password window will be shown and the app will start without asking password. Also You can add an option to remove password window too, and the app will run only via command line and only via entering password by command. :)

What do you think? :?:
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Hi Majid, I think this functionality could be made using plugins system, so no need to make an additional functionality in Enigma Protector :)

Check this plugin:
http://forum.enigmaprotector.com/viewto ... =26&t=1318

it should do what you need!