Windows Server 2019

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
lynx550

Windows Server 2019

Post by lynx550 »

Hello,
Windows Server 2019 was released back in 2018 however there is still no way (version 6.60) to prevent execution on this server version as the Enigma Protector / Checkup / Windows version listings only go up to Windows Server 2016. Please advise.
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Windows Server 2019

Post by Enigma »

Hi, we update the list of Windows versions from time to time. Since this option is used to disable execution on (usually for old version of Windows), so we do not add new versions immediately due to low chance somebody will use it.

If you need this version to be added, please send the email at support@enigmaprotector.com to request it.
lynx550

Re: Windows Server 2019

Post by lynx550 »

I think that when it comes to Windows Server editions they should be added fairly quickly as some developers like myself do not want certain software titles installed on Windows servers but workstations instead.
I sent an email request it be added and I hope others do the same. Thank you for the quick reply.