Virtual Box usage

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
EnigmaUser

Re: Virtual Box usage

Post by EnigmaUser »

Enigma wrote:
EnigmaUser wrote:I was wondering if enigma software has also feature of Encrypting exe inside another EXE(which could be the launcher) then to launch the exe from it, this way the only way to get the checksum is to unpack the launcher which wont be possible incase it protected.
This is also not a good way. What will stop the cracker to run own client without run your "client extractor"?

Maybe you give me information about your program, what it does and how works, I probably find a better protection solution..?
Actually it the best way, Cracker couldnt run their own client due not having my client checksum, and they also couldnt find the checksum if its "packed" inside the launcher. :D
scorillo7

Post by scorillo7 »

How do i calculate the MD5 Hash of the file? does it have software for it? and if yes which.
2) do you mean ID from String protection?
3) how do i make timing of hash checks?
4,5) doesnt seems like can be done without previous knowledge.
EnigmaUser, the best solution in you're case is to colaborate with Vladimir on a custom protection ,because for me is clear that this is beyond the support of
Enigma protection,is not a vulnerability or error inside Enigma.I think Vladimir is the man for your job,the main problem is to have time for such things,ask him
about this , it's a nice guy, but be prepared for pay because what you want it's very complex and very hard to protect.
EnigmaUser

Post by EnigmaUser »

Thats good suggestion Scorillo, i hope vladimir could help me out with this, im willing to pay aswell
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

EnigmaUser contact me to support@enigmaprotector.com and explain how your application is working. We will find a better solution for protection!
EnigmaUser

Post by EnigmaUser »

I have sent you email 2 days ago yet no response
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Yeap, checked out spam folder and have found your email there...

Will reply soon!