relative path doesn't work. I added a file called abc.exe, set relative path to c:\abc.exe, run the protected exe but didn't see the file abc.exe created in C:\
Of course, this does not work! Relative Path field uses for relative path, not an absolute (like c:\ ), but I have good news for you, read below.
1. - File attachment: add some preset paths for file extraction like %WindowsDir%, %SystemDir%, %System32Dir%, %UsersDir% etc.
This is done! Re-download Enigma 1.64 by the same link and install it. Now, you may enter the following paths in "Relative Path" field:
%DEFAULT FOLDER% - this is just default folder, you may even do not enter anything and Enigma will think that it is default
%SYSTEM FOLDER% - windows\system32 folder
%WINDOWS FOLDER% - windows folder
%Program Files FOLDER% - Program Files folder
%Program Files\Common FOLDER% - Program Files\Common folder
%AllUsers\Documents FOLDER% - AllUsers\Documents folder
%My Pictures FOLDER% - My Documents\My Pictures folder
%History FOLDER% - History folder
%Cookies FOLDER% - IE Cookies folder
%InternetCache FOLDER% - IE InternetCache folder
So, if you want to extract files into c:\Windows\MyFolder folder, you should enter in Enigma "Relative Path" - %WINDOWS FOLDER%\MyFolder
if you want just windows folder, then enter %WINDOWS FOLDER%
- command switches: for example: I have 2 attached files, a.exe and b.exe. Instead of extracting both of them at start, I run "protected_file.exe /extract a.exe" to extract only file a.exe
You mean that Enigma should extract necessary file by command arguments? M... not sure that it is helpful. Need to think how to made it... but for now I can't promise anything...
2. A timed out custom message at start up like "You're using a trial version, please wait xxx second then click Continue"
For this, you may use Trial Control - Reminder feature. Also, in this version I've implemented features that you required, just open any Mesage Designer in new Enigma and press "Advanced >>>" button.
There are added 2 options:
- Automatically close message after seconds, enter the number of seconds after that dialog will be closed automatically
- Disable OK button for seconds, enter there number of seconds while that user will not be able to close this message.
Test it out and write me back if everthing is ok!