New Registration Mode

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
Majid

New Registration Mode

Post by Majid »

Hi Enigma

I have found this on a software:

There is a registration dialog with three fields

First you enter your serial number in first filed
Then you should click on generate and software will show an installation code on the second field.
Then you should send installation code to the company to receive final activation code.
After receiving final activation code you should enter it on the third field and at last by clicking on active product will be activated.

Can do something like that with Enigma Protector??? :?: 8-)
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: New Registration Mode

Post by Enigma »

Hi Majid,

Believe me, it is already made in Enigma Protector!
Majid wrote:First you enter your serial number in first filed
Imagine, that your serial number is a Registration Name in Enigma.
Majid wrote:Then you should click on generate and software will show an installation code on the second field.
No need to click generate button, your installation code is Hardware ID in Enigma!
Majid wrote:Then you should send installation code to the company to receive final activation code.
Yes, you then have to send this information to the copmany!
Majid wrote:After receiving final activation code you should enter it on the third field and at last by clicking on active product will be activated.
Then you receive activation code - that's is Registration Key in Enigma and activate - register product!

Very simple!
Majid

Re: New Registration Mode

Post by Majid »

:shock: Yes, I was thinking about this way,but I was thinking about generate button.
You're right,Enigma Way is better ;)
Completed !