Enigma ++ ?

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Enigma ++ ?

Post by Enigma » Wed May 13, 2009 12:56 pm

Seems you will laugh, I'm (initially) machine building engineer, programming and Enigma always was for me a hobby, very pleasant hobby. The life become such crazy so now I'm professional IT programmer!

This is not a secret, I could reply almost on any question, but not here, by email - OK!

scorillo7

Post by scorillo7 » Wed May 13, 2009 1:00 pm

yes ,sorry.
Do you think that in Enigma will appear a "register OCX" feature? (even in windows vista,win 7)
REMEMBER this is just a Enigma user's opinion and is pure unofficial
Your freedom stops where another man freedom begin.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed May 13, 2009 1:03 pm

Do you think that in Enigma will appear a "register OCX" feature? (even in windows vista,win 7)
Hope yes, why not! I already had requests from users to make such feature, and yes, I like it and it will be done!

Just for now, it is priority idea with the Enigma 1.70, in this version will be a lot of changes in internal protection and it will be very difficult to unpack/reverse/crack!

prasid

Post by prasid » Wed May 13, 2009 2:15 pm

scorillo7 wrote:I'm curious about your profesional career...is not relevant but ...eee....human nature
If you want to get taste of Enigma Protector, you need to purchase! I'm sure it'll be a great asset in your life like me!