The Enigma Protector NOT Digital Signed

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
g3tdeveloper

The Enigma Protector NOT Digital Signed

Post by g3tdeveloper »

Hi,
I Installed The Enigma Protector 3.60, 4.00, 4.10, and 4.20 respectively. but NONE is digitally signed.
That is why i am getting an COMODO Anti Virus Software's message that
"The pubisher of enigma_4.00_20140304_en.exe" has NOT digitally signed thier application. Hence the origin of the this application should not be trusted. Digital Signing helps with verifying the authenticity of application"

Can you please digitally sign your application or is there any way that i can get round safely with out any prompt from Anti Virus Software ?

Moreover, I do not want any Anti Virus alert after applying The Enigma Protector on my software's exe.

Thanks and Regards
Muhammad Sarfraz
Group 3 Technology
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: The Enigma Protector NOT Digital Signed

Post by Enigma »

Hi Muhammad,

You get such message because executables of our Enigma Protector itself are not signed. Note, this relates to Enigma Protector only, it does not somehow affects the files it protects.

To avoid such messages appear with your application, you should digitally sign your executable(s) after protection.

Just to note once again, this does not relate to Enigma Protector, and it does not affect the protected files if the Enigma Protector itself is signed or no.
g3tdeveloper

Post by g3tdeveloper »

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Our Software is digitally signed. But our company policy is we are not tend to use any software that is NOT digitally signed (Like The Engima Protector).
Do you have any intention to signed your application in near future ?

Thanks and Regards
Muhammad Sarfraz
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Hi Muhammad,

Yes, we are going to sign our executable files in the near future.