Protection required for online games

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
Tony

Protection required for online games

Post by Tony »

What protections/or plugin should i use for an online game to prevent memory hacks, speed hacks, packet hacks, etc?
Previously Im using a gameguard+enigma protecter combo, but now gameguard has been giving me alot of problems and i plan to disable it and fully utilize enigma, so what features should i enable? and i also care about hardware performance, i cannot enable everything, i only need the important features
evilbasem

Re: Protection required for online games

Post by evilbasem »

hello dude , let me guess i think u are talkin about conquer online ? if so
here it's what you are searching for
firstly , u have to get a clean conquer.exe with no edits and then make a crypt key linked to game server [ to force da user to log in with your own exe] after that u gonna protect it with enigma just a protect it will be enough to provide protection that will be enough to hide your crypt key that u have linked "the client with game server "to prevent anybody use his own exe with ur crypt key and login your game normally , if u planing to prevent aimbot or in the other hand prevent dll injection u will need a plugin to be attached to your enigma and therefore attach this plugin to ur exe , u have to ask Enigma for this plugin which prevent dll injection
hope it helps :)
evilbasem

Post by evilbasem »

and about the performance u dont have to worry , enigma does not affecting your performance client , and if u need higher performance to u can upgrade your exe fps using hex editor :)
Tony

Post by Tony »

What about protecting the client from memory hacks? like the hacker used a new memory editor and edits the client itself, so how can enigma stop that?
evilbasem

Post by evilbasem »

there is method for this problem , there is a way to encrypt client but it just let you " rename client files and replace it into any directory in game folder " and the game runs normally so it will annoying the cracker to bybass it , i have to admit the crackers knew this way but they cant guess where is your files and what the new names u have done belongs to the original files name :P
if someone has a persistence to bybass it he will but it will take a while to test and guess every single file in ur client so i have to say it looks impossible :D
evilbasem

Post by evilbasem »

notice , i had known this method since 2 or 3 years ago but i forget it , so u have to google it :P
evilbasem

Post by evilbasem »

looks like having issues with my answer? is it ?
Tony

Post by Tony »

The thing is I am not running conquer online and your method will not work, the hacker can easily view the client running in the RAM using an undetectable memory editor and start creating memory hacks.
So no matter where I hide the client files whatever method you are using, it will still RUN in the memory.

And you mean by hex editing your game client renaming the client files into other directories? That wont work cause a hacker can easily view where exactly the files are by just running your client and opening it by a memory editor, and pause so it wont terminate itself. And than the hacker can use an unprotected client and match your client files and run it normally if it matches the checkum.
I believe your method makes it harder for the hacker to replace the client with the original client which is not protected, but right now im talking about they hacking right on the protected client itself.
evilbasem

Post by evilbasem »

actually u have to be more clarity , so what is this kind of your online game ?

2nd read my words carefully using hex editor to just increase the performance of your exe file with upgrading it's fps <<< and because i dunno what is the kind of ur online game this method works TQ online games as my knowledge

3rd and if so the cracker matching the original client files with my one ? lol here is the trick he will find a big difference between them files in both directory aren't the same and there is files in my protected one isn't in the original , actually the 2 clients files are the same but how he is gonna to understand where each file matching it with the original one and with new names ?
btw he will not be able to login with any other client except ur protected one cuz u have linked the exe file in your client and game server with crypt key that he don't know and protected exe with enigma will not let him catch this crypt key and if he trys to login from any other client he will not be able :D i hope u understand what my point is
Tony

Post by Tony »

My point is, any protected client still can be hacked by an undetectable memory editor, so im suggesting a more efficient way to hide the client more efficiently in the memory by hooking it to a windows process for example, or masking it as a driver, etc.
This would make hacking much more difficult
I have pm Mr enigma for a suggestion, but he seems to be busy, so im waiting for his reply