AutoIt protection

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
newuser

Re: AutoIt protection

Post by newuser »

Thanks, so atleast its confirm winxp is the culprit now. :cry:

So now, we need an enigma protector autoit expert to provide a sample of the protected autoit file to confirm whether it works against the decompiler in windows 7 or windows 8 cause maybe my method was incorrect. :shock:
D3Dx9

Post by D3Dx9 »

Well, I don't think we need an 'enigma autoit pro' since the protector has its own limits. I think what we need is enigma to reply... It's a nice software, but it would be better if he could find a better way to protect.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

I may check how this decompiler works, and advise something if possible.

Send me please: AutoIt sample + protected AutoIt sample + this decompiler and instructions how to extract data from this particular protected exe.

Hope I may help.
D3Dx9

Post by D3Dx9 »

I Attached 3 files:
Decompiler.exe --- obviously the decompiler
Overlay Script --- AutoIt 3.3.8.1 compiled script, it stores script in the overlay
Resource Script --- AutoIt 3.3.10.2 compiled script, which stores script in th resource section

I didn't protect them, I wasn't sure if I'm doing it right, but I don't think it would be hard for you to protect it, since you own the original version, not to mention your knowledge :)

The 3.3.8.1 file is basically compressed with UPX, but it's unmodified, so you can simply use UPX -d xy.exe :)

I hope you can find any solution. Please tell us any info you can find :) Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
D3Dx9

Post by D3Dx9 »

any progress maybe?
D3Dx9

Post by D3Dx9 »

Did you have a look at it?
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Sorry, unfortunately no yet...
Legend

Post by Legend »

Enigma wrote:Sorry, unfortunately no yet...
Any new update on this? Thanks.
dwiariyanti

Post by dwiariyanti »

use Enigma Virtual Box with "small exe launcher" + autoited.exe
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

dwiariyanti wrote:use Enigma Virtual Box with "small exe launcher" + autoited.exe
Yes, that's a way, right, this will work. But instead of EVB we recommend to use Enigma Protector, because it also adds a layer of protection.