Block Dll file

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
evilbasem

Block Dll file

Post by evilbasem »

hi guys ,

i want to make my exe file close automaticly or stop wokrin if this dll file injected to my exe, so how to stop this dll file injecting to my exe file thanks .
wait for respond :roll:
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Block Dll file

Post by Enigma »

Can you use Delphi to compile plugin, I will show you one of the ways...?
evilbasem

Post by evilbasem »

Thanks , ok let me try but did u know link to download this prog i cant find it :S
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

I have written the plugin, that can check for a list of all loaded modules of the current process and check if the module is not in the "unallowed modules list".

See plugin description there (you will have to compile it with Delphi):
http://forum.enigmaprotector.com/viewto ... f=26&t=815
evilbasem

Post by evilbasem »

i think i couldnt understand good what excatly u point to but i replaced UNALLOWED_MODULE with the dll it called ConquerAimbotHook.dll then i saved file and replaced it with file plugin.dpr that was in EnigmaPluginsSDK>Delphi thats right?
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

evilbasem wrote:i think i couldnt understand good what excatly u point to but i replaced UNALLOWED_MODULE with the dll it called ConquerAimbotHook.dll then i saved file and replaced it with file plugin.dpr that was in EnigmaPluginsSDK>Delphi thats right?
Yes, this is correct, but no need to replace plugin.dpr from the installation folder...

This plugin.dpr is a Delphi Project file, you now have to open it in Delphi and compile plugin.dll. Then place this plugin.dll in plugins folder of Enigma and check it in the Miscellaneous - Plugins panel..

I can compile this for you is you are not aware, do you need my help?
evilbasem

Post by evilbasem »

:roll: yea please i need ur help , im not pro :S , thanks for your help ^^
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

I've sent you a link to the plugin by PM, try it, it should just exit your protected application if ConquerAimbotHook.dll is injected. Hope this is what you requested?
evilbasem

Post by evilbasem »

i wanna tell ya something , i want to kissss yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa u ara amazing finaly i could do it now
im very thanks ,enigma i cant say words that can thanks ya , but one more question , can i make this for other dll files?
:D :D :D :D :D
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

I'm very glad that it is working :)

Making this for other - sure, but you need to compile .dpr project each time you add additional dll files.

As I already saied, we plan to make more flexible interface for plugins. This interface will allow to make a plugin so, that you will just run it under Enigma, set necessary UN ALLOWED dll names, and then protect, without need to re-compile the dll. If you refer to this thread after couple months, I hope this will be already done!