Code Singing with Certificate

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
tJeyhun

Code Singing with Certificate

Post by tJeyhun »

Hi,

Did anybody ever tried
Software + Enigma Protector + Code Signing with Certificate (Comodo or something like this)
with success?

Is this possible? If yes, how can I do that? In which order (if order does matter anyway) should I do that?

Thanks in advance.
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Code Singing with Certificate

Post by Enigma »

tJeyhun, you are asking for code signing because you have to eliminate false detections of some antiviruse softwares.

You and any other registered users may send me your protected files, and we will check them out on virustotal.com and ourselves send these samples to antivirus companies that false detect and ask to eliminate false detection.
GPcH

Post by GPcH »

Already use code signing with enigma. All works fine. For Comodo simply send email to comodo antivirus labs and this guys add your software to white list.
szimin

Post by szimin »

I use the Enigma and sign the programs successfully.
You simply need to switch off the function of checking the control sum of application and after the protecting to sign the program.
btw, many antivirus programs have ceased detect my programs as a virus (false-positive detections)
scorillo7

Post by scorillo7 »

szimin wrote:I use the Enigma and sign the programs successfully.
You simply need to switch off the function of checking the control sum of application
No way dude.:)
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

scorillo7 wrote:No way dude.
No scorillo7, this is really very useful thread. Thanks to all who replied!
scorillo7

Post by scorillo7 »

Enigma wrote:
scorillo7 wrote:No way dude.
No scorillo7, this is really very useful thread. Thanks to all who replied!
Vladimir this is misunderstanding,of course signing exe is important but if i choose beetwen this and "crc check" i will choose every time sum control.
It is my opinion and i stick with it.
Maybe you will find a compromise beetwen this two operations.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

scorillo7 wrote:Vladimir this is misunderstanding,of course signing exe is important but if i choose beetwen this and "crc check" i will choose every time sum control.It is my opinion and i stick with it.Maybe you will find a compromise beetwen this two operations.
Probably Sorin.. for one users one option is prefered, for another users - another option...

Waiting 4th quarter of 2011 when Enigma Protector 3.0 will be released and when no false detections will appear!