Enigma Help

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
baran2627

Enigma Help

Post by baran2627 »

Hello,

Its my first time using Engima, and when I try to protect my software after i press protect, i get these warnings:
Warning: You are using registration constants from default project
Warning: It is strongly recommended to create new project firstly.

Im new to all this coding and software stuff, so explain it to how you would to a 6 year old :D

Thanks
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Enigma Help

Post by Enigma »

Hi, you are welcome!

OK, imagine, when you create a new protection project in Enigma Protector this means that all registration keys that you generate using this project for your protected software will be unique, nobody else will be able to generate such keys to your software, only you.

DEMO version has a limitation, project is not unique in case of DEMO, this means that if you protect your file with this version, you and anybody else will be able to generate registration keys.
Also, if you are using protection projects from our Examples folder, all of them contain such non unique constants that are used to generate registration keys.

So if you see these warnings, this means that someone could take Enigma Protector and generate keys for your software (even if he/she does not have your protection project file).