Redirect shell folders inside an executable file

Issues related to Enigma Virtual Box
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Redirect shell folders inside an executable file

Post by Enigma »

Again, we can check it but only if we have all necessary files for testing, NON PACKED.

If you can send us all these files, we can try.
cesar300

Post by cesar300 »

I already sent the app to you. It may require some dll file. If yes, let me know. The extension must be renamed.
cesar300

Post by cesar300 »

I did some researching with winrar and list My documents folder in xp such as FILES FOLDER. In windows 10 is listed as a system folder. Is this the same? Or evb does not virtualize paths to system folders?
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

cesar300 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:33 am I did some researching with winrar and list My documents folder in xp such as FILES FOLDER. In windows 10 is listed as a system folder. Is this the same? Or evb does not virtualize paths to system folders?
EVB does virtualization of system folders as well.

But sorry, I did not get an idea you described. Can you please explain it more detailed, what and how did you test it.
cesar300

Post by cesar300 »

Forget that. It was only for discard things.
I still do not understand what happens. May be a hidden registry key? Only occurs with the user folder.
Also tested with other virtualization apps and the same, so the bug is the operating system.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Maybe the system takes this path from some another place, or just calculates without using the registry.