Buying enigmaprotector

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
coolzer02001

Buying enigmaprotector

Post by coolzer02001 »

hey I was trying to buy enigma protector from your site and share it said that the payment was successful yes I did not get any kind of confirmation nor an email with a download link :S so I checked my credit card it seems like you didnt charge me I would like to know what was the problem and how to buy enigma I would be more than thankful
prasid

Re: Buying enigmaprotector

Post by prasid »

coolzer02001 wrote:hey I was trying to buy enigma protector from your site and share it said that the payment was successful yes I did not get any kind of confirmation nor an email with a download link :S so I checked my credit card it seems like you didnt charge me I would like to know what was the problem and how to buy enigma I would be more than thankful
Do you get order confirmation e-mail? If you get order confirmation mail just wait 24-48 hours! Don't make new order at Share-it! Just wait. Enigma will give you ultimate solution.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

I already heard this many times, do not know why it is happening. Prasid is right, wait some hours, may be you succeed. If no, contact to shareit and ask them about this error, usually, as I know, it helps!
coolzer02001

Post by coolzer02001 »

its been more than 1 week now isnt there any other paytment methods !? please tell me what to do .
prasid

Post by prasid »

coolzer02001 wrote:its been more than 1 week now isnt there any other payment methods !? please tell me what to do .
Yes, it's possible! You can make payment via Western Union, WebMoney. Just mail support@enigmaprotector.com for more details.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

coolzer02001 wrote: isnt there any other paytment methods !?
Shareit supports also paypal payments (any many others like wire and bank transfers), may you can use this for purchasing. To see available methods, go to shareit order page, and at the bottom take a look "Payment Option" feature. This should help.

By the way, did you contact to shareit with this problem? What
coolzer02001

Post by coolzer02001 »

nop I didnt but I will now and see what will happen meanwhile I will try WU cause I think this will be faster for me would it ?
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

WU is not best way, very high fee...

Try to process with other payment methods
coolzer02001

Post by coolzer02001 »

this is really starting to annoy me I tried paying through paypal this time and share it sent me a confermation email and then nothing happend I submited a ticket to them and it disappared !! and my order info also is not there !

Order overview [Order overview] [Account Information] [Logout]

Your customer account currently contains no valid orders. Since we keep you up to date on the status of your order by e-mail we kindly ask that you check your e-mail account for our notification, or to contact our customer service.

this is what my share it account said and I checked my email nothing is there !!

please advise.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Contact me at email support@enigmaprotector.com will try to solve the problem!