Plugin Anti-Cheat For Game

Questions, downloads, issues related to plugins for Enigma Protector
boboi1986

Plugin Anti-Cheat For Game

Post by boboi1986 »

Hello Mr Enigma,

Question :
1. Do you know how to prevent player from my game use Speeder ? have any working plugin for that ?

2. Do you know how to prevent player from my game use software like Cheat-Engine and edit my exe memory ? have any working plugin for that ?

3. somebody have create 1 hacking tool for my game, how to block that software ? you know how to do ? i have use Check executed process, but after rename the aplication, he can run again. you want the aplication that he use to hack my game ? so that you can know how the aplication for hacking work.
boboring

Re: Plugin Anti-Cheat For Game

Post by boboring »

You can refer this link for anti speeder.
http://forum.enigmaprotector.com/viewto ... f=26&t=654
boboi1986

Post by boboi1986 »

How about question number 2 and 3 ? :D
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Hi boboi1986,
boboi1986 wrote:1. Do you know how to prevent player from my game use Speeder ? have any working plugin for that ?
Yes, if you are talking about SpeedGear then this plugin can be used: http://forum.enigmaprotector.com/viewto ... f=26&t=654
boboi1986 wrote: 2. Do you know how to prevent player from my game use software like Cheat-Engine and edit my exe memory ? have any working plugin for that ?
I can advise only to use Executed Processes checkup to block the CheatEngine process.
boboi1986 wrote:3. somebody have create 1 hacking tool for my game, how to block that software ? you know how to do ? i have use Check executed process, but after rename the aplication, he can run again. you want the aplication that he use to hack my game ? so that you can know how the aplication for hacking work.
You may use executed process checkup and check the process by window class and window text, and disable check of file name.
This is a common misunderstanding how executed process checkup works.
For example, if you have added one process to the list and checked all 3 boxes for it, then protection will try to find the process that satisfy all 3 criteria - file name + window text + window class. And if course, renaming the file cause this check fails. So instead, you should enable one or two criteria for check, for example, Window Text only.