Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1)

Issues related to Enigma Virtual Box
ericwu

Re: Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1)

Post by ericwu »

this version still don't work for my product.
I have send my product application to support@enigmaprotector.com

Please check it
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

There is also an issue with the names of the files.

In your case, it is important that name of the output exe file, and the name of the original exe file that you add in Virtual Box - Files tree are same. Otherwise, your program won't work.

Usually, it is not needed to add original exe to the files tree, but in your case it is important.

So, if your input file name is "myapp.exe", output is "myapp_boxed.exe", then you should add the file "myapp.exe" in files tree, but set it's virtual file name as "myapp_boxed.exe".
newuser

Post by newuser »

Enigma wrote: So, if your input file name is "myapp.exe", output is "myapp_boxed.exe", then you should add the file "myapp.exe" in files tree, but set it's virtual file name as "myapp_boxed.exe".
Enigma,
I dont get what you mean by the above sentence :?: , it isnt the same solution I posted in

Code: Select all

http://forum.enigmaprotector.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4360#wrap 
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Hi newuser,
newuser wrote:Enigma, I dont get what you mean by the above sentence , it isnt the same solution I posted in
Yes, this is same solution. I.e. you should make sure that the name of virtual exe file you placed in files tree is same as the name of output exe file.