Question

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
Martin

Question

Post by Martin »

hi new enigma user in here!
i have a question i want buy a enigma protector but i need this section of app changed
Enigmaprotector app => Advance input section now i think just we can protect 8 another file
its possible you add 20 or 30 or more than record in this section? next update?
thanx for support
Martin
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Question

Post by Enigma »

Hi Martin, you are welcome!

Why do you think this option supports only 8 files? The number of files in Advanced Input is unlimited, setup any number of files you want.

Only be sure that after protection the files are working well, because protecting multiple files with some options may overload them. For example, if you protect one executable and few dlls (that this exe uses) with one project file and you have Trial Options - Executions limitation enabled, the trial counter will increase not only when exe is started, but also when any dll is loaded.

Regards
Vladimir
Martin

Post by Martin »

Enigma wrote:Hi Martin, you are welcome!

Why do you think this option supports only 8 files? The number of files in Advanced Input is unlimited, setup any number of files you want.

Only be sure that after protection the files are working well, because protecting multiple files with some options may overload them. For example, if you protect one executable and few dlls (that this exe uses) with one project file and you have Trial Options - Executions limitation enabled, the trial counter will increase not only when exe is started, but also when any dll is loaded.

Regards
Vladimir
yes you right sorry for my mistake i have a another problem i want use a enigma protector for my main exe but any idea for video format protection?
when enigma can protect this video format file?or not? or any true way for this job?
and another problem registeration design section in enigma protector well i think enigma don't support any unicode lang like arabic
bcz i try to change hardware id title to arabic language but title to be mixed (mingled)
adn in design mode we can't move any button with mouse

thanx for your support
Martin
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Martin wrote:yes you right sorry for my mistake i have a another problem i want use a enigma protector for my main exe but any idea for video format protection?when enigma can protect this video format file?or not? or any true way for this job?
Enigma can't protect the video file itself, video file is not a PE Windows File. But, some protection could be made by using of Virtual Box, I've made examples and post it there http://enigmaprotector.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=20 but believe me, nothing will protect your file against many of screen capturing tools.
Martin wrote:and another problem registeration design section in enigma protector well i think enigma don't support any unicode lang like arabic bcz i try to change hardware id title to arabic language but title to be mixed (mingled) adn in design mode we can't move any button with mouse
Enigma supports unicode in many features, but the Registration Dialog itself does not support it. I will try to make this possibility in the next update, this is not a big deal. If you want, I can send you private message with the link on new demo when it will be ready, so you could test it.

Regards
Vladimir
Martin

Post by Martin »

thanx my dear i waiting for you next update and i hope you fixed in design section moved any button with mouse :P
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Martin, I've sent you link to the latest demo version, there is implemented unicode support for Registration Dialog! Check out your PM.

We will try to make a feature that allows to resize/move controls on the form!
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Updated the link that provided to you, now Registration Dialog designer is more user friendly! You may re-download this file.
Martin

Post by Martin »

ok thanx for your support i try ;)