Questions

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
rawr317

Questions

Post by rawr317 »

I want to purchase the x86 version of this program, but I have a couple questions.....

Is there a way to have wildcards in the title? Like if you put something like "%note%" it'll exit all processes named notepad.exe or mynotepad.exe? Basically put a variable for the process name to close anything that is similar to what you type in.

Also, is there a plugin to detect third party memory edits? I want to block programs like cheat engine and other memory editors but I need to know this before I buy it.

One more thing. If I purchase the x86 version, could I get x64 for free or do I have to pay again??

Thanks!!!
-Virus-

Re: Questions

Post by -Virus- »

rawr317,
you can use check up>Executed Process. Can choose File Name, Windows text and Windows Class for check up.

Anyway there is plugins for MHS. Purchase it and Enigma will give that to you.

Here the plugins info
http://forum.enigmaprotector.com/viewto ... f=26&t=801
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rawr317

Post by rawr317 »

When I read the Memhack plugin post, it looks like it works only for the application "Memhack" and not all memory hacking tools.

Is this true, or does it work for cheat engine too?

About the process checker.... Thanks for the explanation, but I still need to know if there is a way to search for phrases in file names.

Like, is there a way to put in %cheat%.exe to close a process called MyCHEATer.EXE, there the % signs are wildcards.

Sorry for the questions. I just want to be positive before I make the investment for this software.
-Virus-

Post by -Virus- »

rawr317,
yes that plugins only for MHS. You need to add other hacking tool manually. Enigma will answer your question soon. Wait for him :)
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Hi rawr317,
rawr317 wrote:Like, is there a way to put in %cheat%.exe to close a process called MyCHEATer.EXE, there the % signs are wildcards.
This issue had been discussed there many times as far I remember. Unfortunately, it is impossible to make with the current Enigma Protector.

To my opinion, such option is not good anyway. It may work, but it may be known by antivirus software as a virus, because it is not normal if some program closes others without asking it to user.

Anyway, we can help you to write a plugin for Enigma Protector that will do such functionality. But repeat, I do not know how if antivirus programs will not detect such functionality as a malicious.
rawr317 wrote:One more thing. If I purchase the x86 version, could I get x64 for free or do I have to pay again??
I think you do not need x64 version at all. x64 version serves for protection of 64bit executable files. You game, I think, is usual 32bit executable, so you have to use x86 version of protection.
rawr317

Post by rawr317 »

So if I purchase this software, you could write custom plugins for me?

Thanks for the fast reply!
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Yes, it is possible.

But there are some weak points that I do not want to talk in public.