Virus after using wpe protection

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
mpjaps

Virus after using wpe protection

Post by mpjaps »

When i use the antiwpe.dll plugin that was sent to me my files are then considered a virus locally on windows as well as on the windows online verification on this website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/filesubmission

Any other anti-virus is also detecting this as a virus, as soon as i unmark the antiwpe.dll my files are fine but i need this protection as its the reason i bought a license. i need a solution to this please.
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (121.88 KiB) Viewed 2227 times
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Virus after using wpe protection

Post by Enigma »

Hi, to solve false positive detection you can:
1. Sign protected file with code signing certificate, usually false detections gone after that
2. Submit file to antivirus developers, as to fix problem. Have you tried to do that?
mpjaps

Post by mpjaps »

I have tried running the protected file with antiwpe through various anti-virus verifications and they all get detected. Can you please try and replicate using the antiwpe on a file to see if its detected as well? as mentioned this only happens when i use the wpe plugin. If i need a new version im happy to upgrade. a code signing certificate did not help as well.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Code signing certificate does not help? Can you send us protected and signed file at support@enigmaprotector.com, we will check if everything is done correctly.