Problem With enigma command line

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
osoko

Problem With enigma command line

Post by osoko »

I use some .bat file to process the virtual box without package builder.

Those bat files work perfecly in previous version i have, enigma 6.9.

But in 7.4, i have some files that are not processed.

The command prompt says : file does not exist.

So i process the evb.template manually in package builder and there is no problems, it works.
=> but i should'nt have to do this manually if the batch process was working as in 6.9.

I've noticed a difference between the file in 6.9 vs 7.4 : (1 135 618 733 octets) in 6.9 VS (1 135 618 741 octets ) in 7.4

I presume i should do this rather with 7.4 but it is not convenient. => 3/10 file to do manually...

Hope this problem will be solved :)

Best regards.
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Problem With enigma command line

Post by Enigma »

Hi osoko,

Can you please paste here a sample of this command line that does not work in 7.4? We've made some improvements in command line in this version, maybe something went wrong.
osoko

Post by osoko »

Hello, of course !

But first Happy new year 2024 :)

Concerning the command line,the trouble is more important that i believed as the files produced are corrupted, a lot of file texturex are simply not founded....
I've believed i've made some mistakes in my code cause i work on it a lot before redoing the enigma process.
But no, all is perfect with 6.9, even if the My_project.enigma file is formated with 7.4 ( i've just see this, which could have lead to error... )
So if C:\Users\mecaludo\Desktop\Softs\Enigma/enigma32.exe is 7.4 => files are corrupted, bad loading file et cmd miss some .evb.template
With 6.9 all OK, => without it all my work would be loosed... THANK's 6.9 :)

Here is the bat file :

C:\Users\mecaludo\Desktop\Softs\Enigma/enigma32.exe -qe M:\_Build/enigma33.enigma J:\Publish\Oligosol/Oligosol_Olig_LD.evb.template J:\Publish\Oligosol/Oligosol_Olig_LD.ak
C:\Users\mecaludo\Desktop\Softs\Enigma/enigma32.exe -qe M:\_Build/enigma33.enigma J:\Publish\Oligosol/Oligosol_Olig_MD.evb.template J:\Publish\Oligosol/Oligosol_Olig_MD.ak
C:\Users\mecaludo\Desktop\Softs\Enigma/enigma32.exe -qe M:\_Build/enigma33.enigma J:\Publish\Oligosol/Oligosol_Olig_HD.evb.template J:\Publish\Oligosol/Oligosol_Olig_HD.ak
C:\Users\mecaludo\Desktop\Softs\Enigma/enigma32.exe -qe M:\_Build/enigma33.enigma J:\Publish\Oligosol/Oligosol_Olig_UD.evb.template J:\Publish\Oligosol/Oligosol_Olig_UD.ak
C:\Users\mecaludo\Desktop\Softs\Enigma/enigma32.exe -qe M:\_Build/enigma33.enigma J:\Publish\Oligosol/Oligosol_Supp.evb.template J:\Publish\Oligosol/Oligosol_Supp.ak
C:\Users\mecaludo\Desktop\Softs\Enigma/enigma32.exe -qe M:\_Build/enigma33.enigma J:\Publish\Oligosol/Oligosol_Supp__Main_2KF.evb.template J:\Publish\Oligosol/Oligosol_Supp__Main_2KF.ak
C:\Users\mecaludo\Desktop\Softs\Enigma/enigma32.exe -qe M:\_Build/enigma33.enigma J:\Publish\Oligosol/Oligosol_Supp_Oligo_2KF.evb.template J:\Publish\Oligosol/Oligosol_Supp_Oligo_2KF.ak
C:\Users\mecaludo\Desktop\Softs\Enigma/enigma32.exe -qe M:\_Build/enigma33.enigma J:\Publish\Oligosol/Oligosol_Supp__Main_4KF.evb.template J:\Publish\Oligosol/Oligosol_Supp__Main_4KF.ak
C:\Users\mecaludo\Desktop\Softs\Enigma/enigma32.exe -qe M:\_Build/enigma33.enigma J:\Publish\Oligosol/Oligosol_Supp_Oligo_4KF.evb.template J:\Publish\Oligosol/Oligosol_Supp_Oligo_4KF.ak
C:\Users\mecaludo\Desktop\Softs\Enigma/enigma32.exe -qe M:\_Build/enigma33.enigma J:\Publish\Oligosol/Oligosol_Audio_FRA.evb.template J:\Publish\Oligosol/Oligosol_Audio_FRA.ak
Last edited by osoko on Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Strange, I've re-tested recent version - no any problem...

Can you please check, maybe the problem happens due to mess of multiple package files?

Imagine, if same virtual files exist in multiple packages, then protected file will take the virtual file from most recent package file. Are you sure your textures are not mixed in multiple package files?
osoko

Post by osoko »

Yes i'm sure of this.

Test and fail again here.

First

executing the bat file : some .evb.template are not founded, dos say : file does not exist, but the file a here at the good path.

Same cmd with 6.9 work perfect, no miss of .evb.template

Then , with 7.4, if i process the .evb.template with package builder, it works fine.

Second

There is file error inside the files produced. Some inside files are missing somehow.

So i don't understand.

=> There is some bytes of difference in filesize of files produced between 6.9 and 7.4 , is it normal ?

=> I produce the .evb.template via a script written with 6.9 formulation. As the 7.4 package builder opens and produces the template well, i've presume thre is no trouble there, but maybe if you have changed somehow the .evb.template ?

Question : is it a difference between package produced with 6.9 and 7.4 ?
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Can you please send us an email at support@enigmaprotector.com, we will send you a recent build, hope the problem is resolved there.