Windows Service not run after protect

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
Terapro

Windows Service not run after protect

Post by Terapro »

Hi.. its a possibility that could not be protect a .exe file that run like a service with your software?

I have installed a software on windows 10. this software installs a widows service a EXE file..i follow all instructions that you provide to protect this file. but always after protect this files, never run again the service.

So finally decide make a test with out any protection hardware or key need it..ad also the service not run. its like the self program detects a corrupp exe file or modify file and prevents to run the service, Its possible?

I add the log files that how i do it..

thanks for any help.
WService.zip
here are the log files of each intent.
(2.99 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Windows Service not run after protect

Post by Enigma »

Hi,
Terapro wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:50 pm So finally decide make a test with out any protection hardware or key need it..ad also the service not run. its like the self program detects a corrupp exe file or modify file and prevents to run the service, Its possible?
Based on our experience - everything is possible really. That's possible that .exe could check itself for integrity, in this case, if you apply suggestions from this tutorial, file has to work: https://www.softwareprotection.info/201 ... lications/

In any case, you could submit non protected file to us at support@enigmaprotector.com and we will check it out, why it does not work when packed.