Questions before purchase

Posts related to Online Services feature of Enigma Protector
camosystemsreset.com

Questions before purchase

Post by camosystemsreset.com »

Hello, i want to buy Online Solutions but i have many questions. Please answer each one

I tested Online Activation Panel WITH Enigma Protector. I create many orders to test and now is working OK.
The software ever show the same private key , public key , etc ? because i want protect different software with difference in the cost, so i do not
want that the same Activation ID work in another protected software

Can i add to woocommerce option to make auth key after payment in my woocommerce?

It is detected in Virustotal

After payment can i get software + panel access or just panel acces?

HTTPS error in http://demo.softwareprotection.info/ just work in HTTP
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Questions before purchase

Post by Enigma »

Hi, you are welcome with the questions!
camosystemsreset.com wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:58 pm The software ever show the same private key , public key , etc ? because i want protect different software with difference in the cost, so i do not
want that the same Activation ID work in another protected software
It is a limitation of DEMO version. Licensed version will allow you to create a new protection project (this is mandatory!) and these constants will be different.
camosystemsreset.com wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:58 pm Can i add to woocommerce option to make auth key after payment in my woocommerce?
Yes, this is possible to do. In Order Link you could change registrar to WooCommerce and specify the WooCommerce's product id in Parameter value to handle WO orders correctly.
camosystemsreset.com wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:58 pm It is detected in Virustotal
Do not rely in VT results, even non packed files are detected there by some antiviruses. This is a false positive detection.
Please note, we recommend to digitally sign protected files with code signing certificate to avoid false positive detections, if you care of it.
camosystemsreset.com wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:58 pm After payment can i get software + panel access or just panel acces?
Both, panel access + software.
camosystemsreset.com wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:58 pm HTTPS error in http://demo.softwareprotection.info/ just work in HTTP
OAP works with HTTP only, HTTPS is not currently supported.
camosystemsreset.com

When a costumer purchase from my website , that email withlicense KEY code is sent by your server?

That email arrive at inbox or spam?

can i get update of new options while i am using online service?
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

camosystemsreset.com wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:06 am When a costumer purchase from my website , that email withlicense KEY code is sent by your server?

That email arrive at inbox or spam?
You should not use default email address for sending emails, you need to setup own one.
Email address should be specified in OAP in Email Addresses page. Just for reference, if you plan to use gmail to send emails, there are special instructions for it: viewtopic.php?t=17855

When you configured email address, you need to assign it to send emails. Go to Order Links page, select the order link you use to create orders, edit it and change email address that is used to send emails with license.

Please let me know if it is clear enough.
camosystemsreset.com wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:06 am can i get update of new options while i am using online service?
Sorry, can you please explain it more detailed?
camosystemsreset.com

PAYMENT DONE

Order no. 228049257
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Thank you, we will get back to you with license asap!