Some Serious Suggestions

Issues related to Enigma Virtual Box
Majid

Some Serious Suggestions

Post by Majid »

Hello

MoleBox VS . You product is so simillar to MoleBox .

But with some diffrences . I tell them as some suggestions .

1- Ability to embedd several Exe files into eachother , just like MoleBox VS .
2- Ability to set SplashScreen .

And onething new that there is'nt in MoleBox .

3- Ability to add registry keys to virtualize . Then If a software need activation , user import it into virtual registry , And after embedding user has a real portable soft without activation .

So Are you going to do these ?
When ?

I'm waiting for your respond .

Special Regards
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Some Serious Suggestions

Post by Enigma »

Majid Pasha wrote:1- Ability to embedd several Exe files into eachother , just like MoleBox VS .
Yes, such feature in TODO list!
Majid Pasha wrote:2- Ability to set SplashScreen .
No, this will never been made, because Enigma Protector has an ability to embed Splash Screen, Enigma Virtual Box is just a virtualization solution. You have to make Splash Screen yourself.
Majid Pasha wrote:3- Ability to add registry keys to virtualize
This feature is already in development, and I hope it will appear soon. Do not know exact date, but I think it will be release until the end of this year!

PS: Questions that relates to Enigma Virtual Box please move to special forum section, not to the main thread related to Enigma Protector
Majid

Post by Majid »

Hello

Read This :
Unique packaging template for every registered user.
Upon activation, MoleBox downloads your own custom packaging template which makes your packed applications unique.
This allows avoiding false positive antivirus alerts.

It is from MoleBox.com . They provide "Unique packaging template for every registered user." for avoiding false positive antivirus alerts.

Now What are you going to do for avoiding false positive antivirus alerts ?
Do you want to add this feature ?
Last edited by Majid on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

There is nothing unique in the file packed with Enigma Virtual Box. It depends on Enigma Protector, that has special signatures for each registered user, and antivirus companies know about such signatures, stolen license, malware and authors successfully detect packed viruses.

Regarding Enigma Virtual Box - it's structure is very simple, embeded files are placed in output exe unprotected/unpacked as they are, and there is no problem for antivirus companies to detect a virus, and so low chance to appear of false detections.

So, if you are developer of legal PO, you do not have viruses inside your own application, you should not worry about false detections with Enigma Virtual Box!
Majid

Post by Majid »

Hi MY Friend Enigma

It would be great if you also add this ability to your virtual box .
"Command Line that Allows to overwrite or append initial command line parameters."

I know that this is just for protector , but please add this to virtual box . Why ?

If your virtual box can support command line & embedding several exe and virtual registry , Then no one will download other virtual box makers like BoxedApp , molebox etc !
They come & download your virtualbox because it has all of others features . then you can add an advertisement of Your Protector in VirtualBox Installer .

What's your opinion ?
Last edited by Majid on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Hi Majid, initially I also thought to add this functionality to Enigma Virtual Box. Because principals of work of this feature is very similar to the Virtual Box feature.

I will add this in todo list, hope it will be someday made!